SAFER’S COMMUNITY-BASED OFFICES ARE OPEN TO CLIENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO-WALK-INS ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS).
If you are interested in Safer Foundation’s employment or training services call 312-922-2200 or click on the become a client link below to schedule an appointment.
If you are trying to reach Safer Foundation’s counseling and wellness center, call 773-265-0423.
WELCOME TO SAFER FOUNDATION
Safer Foundation is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit providers of services designed exclusively for people with criminal records.
Our vision is equal employment opportunities for people with criminal records thereby improving the socio-economic well-being of the individual, their family, and community.
- A2J Know Your Rights Webinars – April 2021April ACCESS TO JUSTICE CALENDAR Safer Foundation’s A2J Community Navigators conduct Know Your Rights Education sessions for people who are incarcerated and those with arrest and convictionRead More
- Roundtable for Justice-Involved VeteransMost veterans dream of the day they will come home. So much can change in 6 -18 months. Yet somethings, like grandma’s homemade fudge, the taste of a cold Spotted Cow beerRead More
BECOME A CLIENT
“Safer gave me the one thing I needed… a second chance. I was in school there. I took my GED and passed the test my first time. I was one of the highest scores in my class. I also got about eight certificates working with Safer Foundation. I’m living a better life now.”— Juan Cruz, Safer Client
BECOME AN EMPLOYER
“Safer Foundation allows us to fill various workforce needs, while providing an opportunity to those in need of a second chance.”— Craig Freedman, President of Freedman Seating
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
“It was extremely gratifying helping individuals with their needs, seeing people progress…..There were lots of times when clients taught me something too, like patience and perseverance, and people who won’t give up.”— Byron Sullivan, 2016 Volunteer
- A2J Know Your Rights Webinars – April 2021April ACCESS TO JUSTICE CALENDAR Safer Foundation’s A2J Community Navigators conduct KnowRead More
- Roundtable for Justice-Involved VeteransMost veterans dream of the day they will come home.Read More
- Welcoming Home & Assisting Incarcerated VeteransRegister for the webinar series via Eventbrite. Sam is anRead More
- A2J KNOW YOUR RIGHTS WEBINARS – FebruaryFebruary ACCESS TO JUSTICE CALENDAR Access to Justice Program (A2J)Read More
- A2J Know Your Rights Webinars – JanuaryJanuary Access to Justice Calendar Access to Justice Program (A2J)Read More