Planting the Seeds of Social Justice
There’s yet another way for you to express your commitment to Safer Foundation’s mission and to social justice. Including a bequest in your estate plan costs you nothing now and you can have an impact you might never have imagined. Your gift will help positively impact the lives of individuals working to get their lives back on track, strengthen families and communities, and help stop the cycle of poverty.
Safer Foundation’s Planned Giving opportunities include:
- A bequest to Safer Foundation through a will or trust.
- Life insurance that names the Safer Foundation as a beneficiary.
- A charitable gift annuity to Safer Foundation that also provides lifetime income for you or your loved ones.
- Naming the Safer Foundation as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or IRA.
- An estate gift that deeds a residence to Safer Foundation while retaining your full rights to live on the property for life.
For more information on your planned giving opportunities, contact us at [email protected].